- General and operative Dermatology
- Ambulant operations and operations in hospital with local and full narcosis
- Venous diseases (Phlebology)
- Laser Therapy
- Chronic wounds (diabetic foot, venous ulcer)
- General and specific allergology: diagnosis and therapy.
- Specific tests for individual patients i.e. patch test for contact allergies, prick tests and intracutaneus tests on the skin.
- Specific immunotherapy specifically designed for the individual patient with different options for treatment (Hyposensitisation).
The aim is to build up your body’s own tolerance against allergic substances by way of regularly administering allergy-provoking allergens.
This is the only allergy therapy that influences change to the immune system. It acts on the cause of your illness, and enables regression and lessening of symptoms.
There are 3 Pillars of non – operative treatment:
- Fillers: For facial wrinkle correction and facial volume augmentation. Furthermore to add moisture deep into the skin to freshen it up.
- Botulinumtoxin: To treat wrinkles and Hyperhidrosis (increased perspiration).
- Medical Peeling: Alphahydroxy acids (AHAs, Glycolic Acids) are the mildest of the chemical peel formulas. These types of peels provide smoother, brighter-looking skin and are also indicated for pigmentation problems, melasma, Acne, age spots and superficial wrinkles. Glycolic acids are well tolerated by the skin.